Sunday, January 4, 2009

YES, We Know We Are Slack

So sorry we have been so slack on our blog...In our defense our camera broke right after Thanksgiving and we had to beg Santa to let us add it to our list. Luckily, he allowed us to make some changes and we are back!!! You won't find me posting much, but since we are so far behind I thought I would add my two cents. Graham is doing great. He is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I can't believe it has already been 10 weeks. We went to his 2 month check up this past week and he weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs and 5 ounces. He was in the 75th percentile for height and 70th percentile for weight. Most of you will say that he is the spitting image of Alex and I must agree. I look at him daily and try to find something that is me...well I have found it!!! Graham's head is only in the 28 percentile, therefore he doesn't have his dad's head...It is all mine.

I write this post on the eve of my last day on maternity leave. Tomorrow I return to work, boo hoo!!! I am excited to return and see all my friends and students. I am also eager to get back into the real world. Now don't get me wrong, I have loved every minute of my time with Graham, and it is going to be very hard to leave him come 7:15 Monday morning. I will miss our afternoon snuggles, our morning play sessions and our long walks, but I must return to the workforce and help the future of our world. Ha Ha Ha If I have learned one thing while I have been away, it is that I admire all stay at home moms. It is a tough job and one I can only probably manage for 3 months of the year. So I leave you with a slide show of the last 10 weeks, a picture a week. Please keep check the blog, I promise we will update more...and say a little prayer for our family that we survive the first week back and the house cleaning fairy comes ever so often. Happy New Year

No comments: