Hello to all! Well I am embarrassed that we have been slack on our blog. I have heard from several of you and I am sooooo sorry!!! It is a lot harder to post than we ever thought. Everyone is doing great and Graham is growing like a weed. He has begun to hold his head up by himself and sit in the bumbo with no problem. He even laughed last week. Every morning he is full of so many smiles, it is hard for me to get to work on time, which I haven't done yet!! Work has been good and Graham is loving his nanny, Becky!!! She seems to have him on a great schedule and he is even sleeping through the night, well some nights. Graham is still mesmerized by his big sister and she continues to be a big help. She even feeds him when she is here. Makes me think 6 years is a good age difference, ha ha ha!!! Here are a few pics from the past week. Hopefully Alex will have blog moment soon! For now you get me!!!

Graham holding his head up while loving his daddy.

Precious helping with the laundry!

What a cute frog!

Love my mommy and the bath!

This was his reaction when I told him I was going back to work.

Happy Baby!!!

So serious!
1 comment:
lioh my goodness, he looks so much like alex in that first picture!
hope all is going well with you being back at work!
anne w
Post a Comment